Amazon Deals

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 29: Lessons Learned

This may sound like I'm rambling, but I thought I'd just list some of the lessons I've learned during the past 30 days.
I've learned that:
--I can control negative thoughts...IF I want to and IF I try. (Which means it is my choice to make.)
--the quicker I replace a negative thought with a positive one, the easier it is to get rid of it.
--when I keep positive thoughts in the front of my mind, I get more done.
--it is easy to slip back into old attitudes, if you don't pay attention.
--I like me better and I am in a better mood when I stay positive
--learned that I need to be more specific with the goals that I set
--and I've learned to be patient with myself--sometimes!

Tomorrow is Day 30 and I would love to hear from you. What have you learned?

No comments:

Post a Comment