Amazon Deals

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What if you had only one month to live?

One Month to Live is a book written by Kerry and Chris Shook. This theme will be the foundation of a church wide study in October at Pleasant Valley Baptist Church, which is where I worship. I am in the process of writing the guide for this study. This morning I was listening to Tim McGraw's song, "Live Like You Were Dying." If you haven't listened to that song lately you should do yourself a favor and check it out. There is a powerful life message in the lyrics; lyrics that were inspired by a real life experience in the life of Tug McGraw, Tim's father.
I have a question for any of you who read this, "What would you do if you knew you had one month to live?" I really am writing a study guide on this topic and I would love to have all the input I can get. scroll down to the bottom to respond to the survey or just write your response in the comment box.
This study will draw insight from the book of Philippians and from personal experiences of people just like you. Tell me what you think.

1 comment:

  1. I found the survey at the end of the Posts. I think any and all of the things listed would be desirable, had I the stamina to achieve them, except for me personally, number 2 would get missed. The last would probably be the most important, so perhaps one should start there.

    ReplyDelete