Amazon Deals

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 10: Strength of Friends

Most people who know me would agree that I'm a very independent person and can take care of myself (most of the time.) That quality has its merits but it can also create some problems. Finding the right balance of independence accompanied by the support of well-chosen friends will go a long way in helping you achieve your goals. Here are quotes from two of my best friends and biggest supporters. The first is from my mother, Marguerite Mason, who continues to be a source of wisdom and joy in my life. "Achieving a big goal is somewhat like walking up a staircase; you get to the top by taking one step at a time. With each step you get nearer your goal."
The second quote is from Carolyn Walker, my friend and a successful Reliv Ambassador, "You become what you think... I know that is one of the things that has guided my life. I have always believed I would be successful at helping other people-the ways have changed over the years but the long term goal never has."
With that kind of support, it's hard not to be successul!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you. Lucky me, to have such a daughter. My children have always been a great joy in my life. I learned a lot in the process of raising the three of you, while I was teaching you all 'how to be.'

    ReplyDelete