Amazon Deals

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 6: On the Go

There is a reason the name of this blog is "Barb on the Go." It is generally reflective of how I live my life. I am usually busy, with many irons in the fire all at the same time. That isn't necessarily a bad thing; I think I actually thrive on being busy and enjoy the juggling act involved in keeping all those balls in the air. However, it is important to prioritize those activities in order to achieve the goal I have set. This past week my activities have not connected with my goal. Some commitments were made several weeks ago that required a significant amount of time and focus to complete. Now that I have made this goal a priority, any new opportunities have to be carefully evaluated for how they connect or take away from achieving my goal. That is one of the benefits of writing down your goal and making it a daily focus. It keeps your eyes on the goal and helps you make the right choices.
Now I've got to go, bbecause, as the title says, Barb is "On the Go" today!

1 comment:

  1. Another good post. And I can't think of a more apt name for the blog than "Barb on the Go."

    ReplyDelete