Amazon Deals

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Day 14: Filling Your Bucket

We've talked a lot about staying focused, controlling your thoughts and taking action over the last 14 days. These concepts are fundamental strategies if you are gong to change your attitude. But today I want to suggest another strategy: keeping your bucket filled. That isn't in the book, but it is just as important. If you let your bucket go dry, you won't be able to stay focused and you won't have the energy to kick those negative thoughts out of your way.
So, how do you keep your bucket full? The first thing for me is daily prayer and regular worship. That is a must because I believe that God is the one who has given me this bucket I call life, and He is the one who keeps me sustained with energy, drive, focus and purpose.
The second way I fill my bucket is through training. This weekend I participated in an all-day training led by two incredible Reliv Ambassadors,Cassandra Magellen and Robert Pateri. In order to be successful in anything you have to stay teachable. Being teachable and always seeking opportunities to learn more will help you keep your bucket full of new and better ways to reach your goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment